Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Evening Update...

Thanks so much for all the prayers, love, and support today.  It has definitely been a roller coaster day as my mom put it.  Ashlie is holding her own, but after a physically and emotionally exhausting day, she is drained.  Please pray for a restful next 24 hours or so for Ashlie.  Sister Natalie is spending the night at the hospital tonight, and I am headed back up there to stay the night tomorrow so my mom can get some rest, too.  I will update with additional information once they see the doctors tomorrow.  Praise the Lord for such great news today and for the way that He is sustaining Ashlie, my parents, and the rest of us. 

4 comments:

  1. You are all in our prayers. We Praise God for his sustaining love and grace that helps you to keep going. We thank him for answered prayer for Ashlie and will continue to pray for a transplant to come swiftly. If we can do any thing for your families we are here to help!
    Love and Prayers,
    Hoyt and Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new liver is a new lease on life for those with liver disease. We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers. Ashlie is in the very best of care. We know--we are going through the process ourselves and hope that Reginald will soon go on the transplant list there at UT Methodist. We have experienced lots of emotional highs and lows these last few months, but we have arrived at being hopeful and confident and pray you will too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying so hard for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashlie,
    I was in a very similar situation as you 9 months ago. I believe I was even in the same room as you are now. You have the best doctors. Dr. Nezingatgu (Dr.Nez)did my transplant. And most important you are on many, many prayer lists. God is good. You are young ang strong and you will be blessed with a new liver. Call me if you want to talk. Bless you. Lisa Rice

    ReplyDelete