Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Update

Hello, all.  Not much new to report.  Ashlie is doing ok, and her kidneys actually improved a very small bit today which is great!  She has a really cute silver tinsil tree by her bedside and will have lots of visitors tomorrow as the Edwards/Sikes/Carruth crew plus Granny will all be in and out!  We are going to try to give Dianne (aka Edie) lots of grandkid time away from the hospital.  Please continue the prayers- we are so grateful for them!

2 comments:

  1. Whitney,

    I just heard about this from Jill Bledsoe. I am so sorry Ashlie is so sick!! Please tell her I'm thinking of her and will be praying for her over the coming weeks. She is so sweet and beautiful! I hope she is doing okay through it all. Merry Christmas to her and to all of you.

    Love,
    Anna (Vascocu) Owen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Whitney... Seems ya'll are making the best of a very stressful time. Ashlie has been in my prayers and thoughts so often since I found out. Please give Ashlie and all your family my love. I'm only a phone call and a few hours away. Let me know what I can do. Continuous prayers are with ya'll. Hoping it's been a good CHRISTmas day. Much, much love.......beth

    ReplyDelete