Friday, January 7, 2011

Please be praying...

Ashlie has been put in the hospital again.  She has had a low-grade fever the last couple of days and has not been feeling well, so she went back to the doctor this morning.  He thinks that more than likely the problem is not with her liver, but some kind of virus or infection.  They decided to admit her to run some tests and so that they could monitor her closely.  Please pray for her healing, that her body would be able to rid itself of the virus or infection, and that she would be headed on the road to recovery again very soon!  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Ash, I hate to hear that you are sick; that is no fun. Nashville is freezing cold today, right now it is 25 degrees outside. So, you aren't missing too much action here. I start my practicum on Monday morning; you gotta get well so I can call and consult with you! I'm gonna need your help while I'm working with these children!

    Whitney, thanks for the updates on Ash. I really appreciate knowing how to pray for her. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete