Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hello!

Hello everyone!!  It is Ashlie!  I am taking over the blog to share different stories, moments, updates and little life lessons I have learned along my journey.  I am so greatful to Whitney for sharing her words, stories, and keeping everyone updated.  She has done such a wonderful job!

I am now three months out from my transplant date.  Bertha (my new liver) and I seem to be getting along well!  Starting this week, I am only having to get blood work done every other week, which will be a nice break.  My bilirubin is a 0.5, which falls into the "normal" range!  So, I am extremely excited about this progress. 

Thankyou to everyone, near and far, for your prayers and support!  My family and I could not have made it through everything without each and every one of you.  I will never be able to express my gratitude and how much it has meant to us.  

"Gratitude is one of the least articulate of the emotions, especially when it is deep."
~ Felix Frankfurter

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashlie! So good to hear from you! I can't wait to hear more about your amazing miracle! xoxo, Emily

    ReplyDelete